Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As you all know Ive been on this school woodchipping thing for a while.Today was no different.I will hunt these as they are excellent practice for the cooler temps.when iI go back to my old home sites.The woodchipping is easy digging and who needs a coin garden with so many schools around.I must state again for those new to the ACE 250 or thinking about getting one,DIG ALL NICKEL signals.This is where jewelry falls when in jewelry mode.I found this Tinkerbell charm(dime for size reference),the jet,13P,5N,4D,5Q,and some trash as usual.The pin with the number 1 I believe is cub scouts noting the years they have been in scouts.Please correct me if Im wrong.It was very hot here and I could only stand it for about 45 minutes.I just thought it was amazing that the ace nailed something so small as that charm.I thought it was trash at first.

Thanx for lookin,jimmy

Attachments

• small 1.jpg
    small 1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 390
  • small 2.jpg
    small 2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 393
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Getty

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Floater said:
Gotta love that Ace. I swear Im buying one for the Wife wether she likes it or not. :D( i'll only borrow it when shes not detecting with it) ;D? Great finds jimmy. HH

My wife thinks its great that me and jak8 are MDing but has no interest,but after the "charmed day" shes a little more interested.I myself was very surprised to find something so small.It could be a part of an earring but iI dont see how it could have been.the hole on it is exactly lik a charm.

Thanx for the kind words everyone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions