What's new

The things you find in the water

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit a pond tinight got a few wheats a silver Rosie and a paper weight about chest deep why is that out there oh well thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • 1465260285120.webp
    1465260285120.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 143
Upvote 28
Very cool finds! Hope you had fun!
 
Congrats on your Rosie - wheats & unusual paper weight and thanks for sharing your picture with us. I wish you many more while out treasure hunting.

Texas ED
 
It's always great to find silver- and wheat!

Disappointing about the pull tabs though.
 
After you find some of the stuff I have youy absolutely stop wondering, why it was out there. Shoe horns, old irons you heated on the wood stove, axe heads, every kind of cooking utensil imaginable. I laugh at some of the things I uncover out loud.

People got rid of things. Out of sight out of mind.

Nice save on the silver
 
Who told you that was a paper weight? ?
It is a prehistoric fish finder.
Sort of like what the Gypsy would use to look into the future.
Congrats on the silver.
 
Congrats on getting out an enjoying the hobby and rescuing treasure 1 beep at a time. :occasion14: I hope you didn't stub your toe on that paperweight.
 
Thanks this pond gives up tons of wierd stuff
 
Got to admit the paper weight is a real head-scratcher, but the silver and wheats are nice!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom