What's new

The Visions are in stock in OKC at Waynes!

allanw23

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2006
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
oklahoma city, ok
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro
The Visions are in stock in OKC at Wayne's!

The White's Vision is in stock now in OKC. Go by and see it while it is in stock. We currently have 5 left.
 
Re: The Visions are in stock in OKC at Wayne's!

I've been checking White's website.

The "Vision" looks really slick.

Super nice machine.

May have to drop by and have a look, Alan.
 
Re: The Visions are in stock in OKC at Wayne's!

I have been messing around a little with it but I have yet to really test it. The first 9 we had were pre-sold. When the next batch comes in I am putting one into demo. A good customer of mine that really knows the ins and outs of the DFX and MXT is pretty impressed with it so far. He went to a site he had hunted with the DFX and MXT and pulled out 22 coins one of them was a 1896 barber quarter. This is going to be one amazing machine. We have been waiting on this from White's for some time. I have one on the wall now if you want to check her out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom