What's new

The World’s Oldest Book Was found In Bulgaria

diveplam

Full Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2021
Messages
114
Reaction score
258
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse AQ1B, Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Another priceless treasure discovered in Bulgaria

 
Damn it must cost a fortune.



That's what I call a really incredible book is made of six gold sheets, bound together in a rectangular shape. The craftsmanship is breathtaking, with intricate illustrations and mysterious ancient Etruscan script covering each page.

What's truly captivating is that the text in the book remains undeciphered. Can you imagine the stories and knowledge that could be hidden within those pages? It's like a linguistic puzzle waiting to be solved.
And I took Spanish in high school and Korean in college. They didn’t even offer ancient Etruscan!🤓. But seriously, I’m with you. Think what could be recorded there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom