What's new

The Wreck of the Auguste in Canadian Waters

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
3,283
Reaction score
240
Golden Thread
1
Location
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I DVRed a documentary a few weeks ago on the wreck of the Auguste in Canadian waters. I watched half of it last night and it is very interesting. Here is a link below with more information but if you get a chance to watch the documentary I recommend it.

http://www.jwfishers.com/nr/nr156.htm

NJ
 
good read, I know their pain. our dive season here in ohio is limited as well. it sounds like they are going to prevail though, the way they go about their buisness is all work no play for the time they do have. I hope bbc or national geographics gets involved so we can have video to watch as well.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom