tymcmurray
Gold Member
Joe, Hutch and I got out to Antietam at daybreak.
I had the BEST day I've had in quite awhile.
27 pieces of lead
1 fired enfield with the wood plug still in it
button back
rivet
5 percussion caps
half of a Kepi buckle
a Bormann fuse
small finial
knapsack hook
belt end hook
I am originally from Texas, so I don;t do the
"Woo hoo" thing. But I do feel comfortable
with a heartfelt
YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was great to get Hutch up to our stomping
grounds. We had a long fantastic day!




I had the BEST day I've had in quite awhile.
27 pieces of lead
1 fired enfield with the wood plug still in it
button back
rivet
5 percussion caps
half of a Kepi buckle
a Bormann fuse
small finial
knapsack hook
belt end hook
I am originally from Texas, so I don;t do the
"Woo hoo" thing. But I do feel comfortable
with a heartfelt
YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was great to get Hutch up to our stomping
grounds. We had a long fantastic day!




Upvote
0

Congrat's on 6 of your first CW find's ever,it's about time
WOW! Way to end the year with a BANG! What a list of finds!!! I would go nuts! Congrats Bud, I'm stoked for ya!!! 
Even better if ya did a little dance to go along with it. 






