What's new

There Were Giants in Those Days ! Columbia, KY

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,948
Reaction score
76,426
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The state journal. (Jefferson City, Mo.), 11 Feb. 1876.

000aaa.webp
000bbb.webp
000ccc.webp
000ddd.webp
000eee.webp
000fff.webp

https://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/...&proxValue=&dateFilterType=yearRange&page=470

Here is the Original Story The above Writer Quoted

The Hartford herald. (Hartford, Ky.), 09 Feb. 1876.

000111.webp
000222.webp
000333.webp
000444.webp
000555.webp
000666.webp

https://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/...ext=&andtext=&dateFilterType=yearRange&page=1



PYLES ?










 
Last edited:
found it ?

 
Last edited:
I live in Adair County, born and raised here. Can anyone please give me the location of the cave mentioned in the article above? I believe our history is being lost, destroyed, and/or turned into shopping centers. I aim to document and preserve it! Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe its in the Joppa area...
 
Sorry ! All I Can help you with is What's in the Article
 
Would you believe I got 2 books out on this topic also!
 
The legends of Giants spans the globe, we compiled roughly 950 pages of material on this subject. All cultures have folklore on this topic.
 
I visited this cave about 2 months ago
 
I can give you the location
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom