What's new

THEY DID IT AGAIN!! IM P***** Update!!!

kickstart

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
263
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ga.
THEY DID IT AGAIN!! I'M P***** Update!!!

Supposed to get 4 boxes yesterday and for the 3rd week
in a row.....nada! The bank personnel told me they would take
my order for next week. I told her "That's what you have said
for the past 3 weeks". I was so ticked off I got the Mgr. on the
phone and told her that I was tired of wasting my time. I said
if you don't want to order the boxes then have the courtesy to say
so. She apologized and blamed it on the armored car service for
the first 2 weeks. Then said that Whoever I talked to had forgot
to order. She said she would order them herself and apologized.

After I hung up I remembered.....I don't even have an account at
this bank. :-[ :-[

I thought about calling her up to apologize to her but didn't.

Opinions?

Upgate!!! One box arrived this week out of eight ordered!!!!!
My last hope branch just told me that the girl did not get the
order in by 10:30am yesterday!!!!
 
Upvote 0
Re: THEY DID IT AGAIN!! I'M P*****

kickstart said:
After I hung up I remembered.....I don't even have an account at
this bank. :-[ :-[

Opinions?

That's kinda funny about giving those folks so much trouble when you don't even have an account. If they find out that you do not have an account you may not get any boxes. Maybe you should take it a little easy on them since you don't have one there....lol. It sounds like you got your point across though.

I know it is aggravating when this happens....been there myself. Hang in there KS. Good luck & keep us posted.
 
Re: THEY DID IT AGAIN!! I'M P*****

Bring in some treats when you (finally) get to pick up your boxes. You'll catch more flies (read: keepers) with honey than with vinegar.

Take it from someone who deals (very often.......and successfully) with banks where I don't have an account.
 
Re: THEY DID IT AGAIN!! I'M P*****

That's a hoot!
I'm having the same trouble with a bank I have an account with and don't know what to do.
For the 4th week I've been told it's the delivery service. ???
They're all very nice and apologetic but I believe someone is afraid to tell me they just don't want to or can't order them.
I am nothing but overpolite.
I even have the bag of treats in the truck for them when and if they ever come through.
 
Re: THEY DID IT AGAIN!! I'M P*****

I'm still laughing kick. That's funny, no account?? :D :D :D Hey, when you got the upper hand, play it. After raising hell like you did they will probably never ask you if you are a member. No one talks like that without an account. :D :D
 
Re: THEY DID IT AGAIN!! I'M P*****

LOL, that sounds like something I would do.
 
Re: THEY DID IT AGAIN!! I'M P***** Update!!!

I have been as nice as a person could be. I have even
brought cookies to 3 of my places, and not just Grocery
store cookies.....the goood stuff......but nooooo.......
they weren't ordered in time....the deliveries weren't
maaaaade......... >:(

Well, its time to try the squeaky wheel gets the grease
approach.
 
Re: THEY DID IT AGAIN!! I'M P***** Update!!!

[[/quote]
thurmownator said:
Bring in some treats when you (finally) get to pick up your boxes. You'll catch more flies (read: keepers) with honey than with vinegar.

I get 2 boxes a week from a chase here in Chicago. One week I brought in a veggie tray with dip and the next week they asked if I wanted to buy the coins off the machine!
I've gotten 18 rosies, 15 or so war nickles, lots of wheats and a couple Indians.
It works!!!

CR
 
Re: THEY DID IT AGAIN!! I'M P***** Update!!!

Sorry to hear this, but I think an epidemic is starting with Brinks and other
services.

I get 4 boxes per week on continuous order. Out of the last 3 weeks, I only
received my order once which was last week.

First excuse was they werent getting an order in that week. This week they said
they didnt place the order in time, and Brinks didnt have enough on short notice...
etc etc.

Brinks doesnt have enough halves ? Could be true, and they need to reorder from
the Feds... .but Im not sure Im believing the stories. I already set up back up
plan A... and Ill be ordering 8 boxes a week elsewhere since I just aquired a new DUMP
spot :) Giving it one last chance !

Good luck. Anyone else having order troubles ?
 
Re: THEY DID IT AGAIN!! I'M P***** Update!!!

KS,

I'm not having any trouble getting 2 boxes a week from First American Bank. Not sure who delievers to them. Good luck.

BTW, I brought in cookies to my dump bank, and now at least one teller will be looking through the loose halves for me! And there coin counter doesn't take halves.

HH.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom