Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Busy past week with no detecting since the tic incident. French Dave and his daughter Marie Rose were up for a visit but the weather was too bad and they...too busy to do some detecting. Nice visit with everyone eating well and French Dave's daughter winning an Acadian baking contest! Of course FD left me with a present.....a white Garrett hat to add to my collection.Thanks French Dave.

Finally got out today after work and they got me good. Who is they? Darn black flies were swarming me by the park side lake. Hope the blood sucking vampires over dose on my blood pressure, pain or stomach pills!
Anyway 3 spots later I got "it." "It" being quota totaling $9.95 which will be added to the "Going back to the UK sometime or other Fund."
Garrett CDC was humming and looking forward to the new coil for the Pro which set me back $206 and due to arrive sometime next week!

:icon_scratch:

Upvote 8

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Fantastic clad haul & congrats! Thanks for sharing your pictures with us & you have a nice collection of Garrett's caps.

Texas ED

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice haul there! Congrats!
Yes the blood suckers are back got to take care.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread