They say if you look closely you can see Jesus!!!!

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX

Attachments

• oct 17th 111 coins silver Jesus ring 2 wheaties 54d 55d.jpg
    oct 17th 111 coins silver Jesus ring 2 wheaties 54d 55d.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 681
  • oct 17th silver Jesus ring 2 wheaties 54d 55d.jpg
    oct 17th silver Jesus ring 2 wheaties 54d 55d.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 683
Upvote 0

Evolution

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2007
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX (with 4x6 shooter DD coil and 12" spider coil), Minelab Rocco 2700. (E-Trac)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
536 to go. Thats about 4 more hunts for you. Almost there! I see you said 20 "quality" rings. How many junk rings did you find?

Jack(IN)

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS-2, Garrett Ace 250
10,000 is right around the corner, but I know 12,000 is still in the running!! Less sleep, more digging time, night hunts during work hours, try yards sales too!!

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Evolution said:
536 to go. Thats about 4 more hunts for you. Almost there! I see you said 20 "quality" rings. How many junk rings did you find?

Wow that is a tough one...I would guess 30 junk ones....in the quarter machines here there is one that is purple metal comes up like a penny one day hit 3 in same tot lot... I just tossed them with the foil and junk.... Also had a few mood rings...sometimes they are just buried in my trash finds in photos.... I usually forget ;) to mention them... :)

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Jack(IN) said:
10,000 is right around the corner, but I know 12,000 is still in the running!! Less sleep, more digging time, night hunts during work hours, try yards sales too!!

Funny you mentioned a few things there... :D ;D ;) I have tried them.... but with city jobs you can add hours and have them on the books...I called the timekeeper today and told her I would like to extend my vacation thru next weekend... She said "wait a minute Gregg you are going to be in the red!" I have used up all my time on the books... I think she mentioned Veterans Day...in November for my next chance to have some hours on books again! She said I used over 100 hours since July 1st... Damn that was a lot of fun detecting this summer! ;D :D

cwdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2007
Greenville,NC
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, Teknetics T2 Ltd, GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
damn it must take a lonnnnnnnng time to find 10k coins, congrats on all your sucess and good luck with the rest

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool Finds Gregg.

that's Timothy Leary Ain't it ?

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JESUS, what happened to that ring?!!! ;D HOLY smokes! ::)
Congrats Gregg.
-MM-

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
jeff of pa said:
Cool Finds Gregg.

that's Timothy Leary Ain't it ?

Ahh the lsd professor??? No I doubt it.... I found this ring near a path right at the point the sidewalk meets the grass leading to a Catholic school. ;) The kids were out for lunch or recess...because I was so close...of course I could hear the comments... One group of girls about same age as my daughter 12..said laughing did you find any gold? So to be nice (their parents pay alot of money to send them there) :D No but I found silver...I took the ring out of my pouch and they said "wow cool its Jesus".... I said thats right children...I am on a mission from god! Oh my response did not happen...but they really liked the ring! :)

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
matthewh05 said:
damn it must take a lonnnnnnnng time to find 10k coins, congrats on all your sucess and good luck with the rest

Wait till you see the pic... :o coming in approximately 1-2 weeks...

Ricardo_NY1

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2006
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Explorer XS/II & Garrett ACE 250
Good ring Gregg, I'm sure it can be bent back into shape/repaired. If it's Mexican silver, it's more than likely a quality hefty silver ring. Congrats on the clad haul.

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see! ;D

Lots a great finds Gregg! Look forward to seeing that other pic too!

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Nana40 said:
I see! ;D

Lots a great finds Gregg! Look forward to seeing that other pic too!

Thanks probably need 7-8 steady hunts... hopefully within 2 weeks from today... :)

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Ricardo_NY1 said:
Good ring Gregg, I'm sure it can be bent back into shape/repaired. If it's Mexican silver, it's more than likely a quality hefty silver ring. Congrats on the clad haul.

Thanks Ricardo are you planning another clad run or what...you have been quiet....thought you would be getting out a little more with the Explorer....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread