What's new

Theyre real

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They're real

Got on a beach a couple days ago and got this silver ring the stones look really clean so I had them checked out and they are real white and chocolate diamonds now to clean it up
 

Attachments

  • 1449839157970.webp
    1449839157970.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 160
Upvote 30
I love those type of surprises, Congrats!
 
nice little ring well done :icon_thumright:
 
All cleaned dated 12-30-11
 

Attachments

  • 1449869520143.webp
    1449869520143.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Awesome score, :occasion14: I am so jealous. That is one the wife would claim in my household.
 
Very nice find. I have found a few rings now but no precious stones in them.
 
Here I'm thinking it's going to be a torso.
I know I'm a sexist pig.
 
Beautiful find !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom