CaptainRobin
Hero Member
- Joined
- Mar 14, 2006
- Messages
- 579
- Reaction score
- 59
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Peach State
- Detector(s) used
- Whatever it takes to get the coon.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Well, I went and got the okra.....
Stopped at BOA to bust a hunnert so I could give the vendors correct change, and the vault teller had $30 in halves. Skunks......
But thanks for all to the feed-back on my previous post. Anytime I get better'n a dozen keepers from a box I'm pretty pleased.
For LJ.... The "Ball Blue Book of Canning"..... it's even in the canning supplies in Wally-World. Mizz Tee follows the instructions given, and granted, cooking is both art and science, but we've been makin' some good'un this summer. Crisp, colorful, spicy, good...... This last batch was mighty fine.... nineteen pints.
IF you'll PM a hard address, I'll send you a jar.
All you other lurkers, tough..... not at the moment. I'm going to have to "poach" a jar for LJ, if she wants it, since Mizz Tee is mighty jealous about where it goes..... it's that good. But I don't think she has an accurate count on number of jars.... there's several above her "reaching height" in the closet.....
Now if'n Mizz LJ doesn't respond, mebbe we'll have a spelling contest...... and see if "The Poacher" can get a jar out un-noticed by The Boss for the lucky receipitant......
PMs only on addresses...... don't put 'em here on the board. OPSEC..... that's "operational security" for those of you who've not been military.
But feel free to reply here to a possibly bent thread if you've got a "bent" comment.....
Hoping Miss "~" has my four boxes of halves tomorrow...... they've been pretty good.
Robin ~~~ BTW.... Fresh "Wild Georgia Shrimp" along with left-over okra pods to be fried for supper..... Ummm-ummm....
Stopped at BOA to bust a hunnert so I could give the vendors correct change, and the vault teller had $30 in halves. Skunks......
But thanks for all to the feed-back on my previous post. Anytime I get better'n a dozen keepers from a box I'm pretty pleased.
For LJ.... The "Ball Blue Book of Canning"..... it's even in the canning supplies in Wally-World. Mizz Tee follows the instructions given, and granted, cooking is both art and science, but we've been makin' some good'un this summer. Crisp, colorful, spicy, good...... This last batch was mighty fine.... nineteen pints.
IF you'll PM a hard address, I'll send you a jar.
All you other lurkers, tough..... not at the moment. I'm going to have to "poach" a jar for LJ, if she wants it, since Mizz Tee is mighty jealous about where it goes..... it's that good. But I don't think she has an accurate count on number of jars.... there's several above her "reaching height" in the closet.....
Now if'n Mizz LJ doesn't respond, mebbe we'll have a spelling contest...... and see if "The Poacher" can get a jar out un-noticed by The Boss for the lucky receipitant......
PMs only on addresses...... don't put 'em here on the board. OPSEC..... that's "operational security" for those of you who've not been military.
But feel free to reply here to a possibly bent thread if you've got a "bent" comment.....
Hoping Miss "~" has my four boxes of halves tomorrow...... they've been pretty good.
Robin ~~~ BTW.... Fresh "Wild Georgia Shrimp" along with left-over okra pods to be fried for supper..... Ummm-ummm....
Upvote
0







