dusty1530 Sr. Member Joined Aug 14, 2013 Messages 417 Reaction score 206 Golden Thread 0 Location Brownsville Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO Garrett pro pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 31, 2014 Thread Owner #1 Remember I found a couple of quarters and a half dollar well I went back to the same spot because I said there is still something me in the hole and I found a 1934 buffalo nickel Attachments ForumRunner_20140531_121839.webp 16.3 KB · Views: 85
Remember I found a couple of quarters and a half dollar well I went back to the same spot because I said there is still something me in the hole and I found a 1934 buffalo nickel
CoilyGirl Gold Member Joined Nov 8, 2012 Messages 6,256 Reaction score 5,322 Golden Thread 2 Location Nashville 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab x-Terra 505 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 31, 2014 #2 Congrats! That's on my bucket list.
dusty1530 Sr. Member Joined Aug 14, 2013 Messages 417 Reaction score 206 Golden Thread 0 Location Brownsville Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO Garrett pro pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 31, 2014 Thread Owner #3 I got more excited over that nickel then I did the silver quarters and a half dollar that I found in the same hole
I got more excited over that nickel then I did the silver quarters and a half dollar that I found in the same hole