What's new

This is just a real piece of Trash!

pepperj

Diamond Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
52,369
Reaction score
207,744
Golden Thread
1
Location
Eastern Ontario Canada
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Over these days something that seems so remote can be so close to home in many ways. This world is made up of sorts of folks good and bad, one tries to protect themselves like not to take risks, abide the laws of the land, rely on the one that serve and protect to take care of problems. It's hard to figure out why things happen to certain folks and why good gets the short end of the stick from pure evil, and as in case there's no reason for this to even happen if folks did their job correctly. I know this will step over into political reasoning and with the forum rules and it just can't.

I guess what I'm trying to get is why this can happen, this person was a family member on my wife's side. St. Albert RCMP Officer Dies in Edmonton Hospital - Royal Canadian Mounted Police

His life was cut short by this piece of crap.The long, long, long, long rap sheet of the man who shot two Edmonton RCMP | David Akin?s On the Hill

Totally uncalled for, over such a simple thing. Is there a fix? I'm not sure what the answer would be, big a bigger house to keep the animals, that would cost money and nobody likes to be paying higher taxes to do this, our system is stretched to it's limits. What does this say there's just took many of us, or not enough of us paying our fair share?

It makes us feeling :BangHead: and leaves us going :dontknow:
 
Hello Pepperj,

I am very sorry for your loss.

Best Regards,

Professor
 
It seems every time a member of the police, firemen, public service etc lose their lives by just doing their job it's an injustice

I've followed that story when it broke, and I was outraged to find out how the system let him and his partner down in this case (and many like it ,,,Moncton and Mayerthorpe)

Lets hope legislators can identify these cases and hopefully send a message that this has to be righted; it is so sad!

I'm with you on this one
 
It seems that the ones that have nothing get all the breaks as to say if you have an address and something to loose we'll be a knocking at your door. Scepticism runs high thinking that any right will come from this wrong.
 
Sorry for your loss.

Be careful with thread, it is borderline politics.
 
Our condolences to you.The world is full of terrible happenings,everybody needs Jesus,amen......
 
Sorry for your loss.

Be careful with thread, it is borderline politics.

I put it up there in my post and wish it to be respected, I do thank you for fixing the heading TH I thought of it later and now it's done.
 
I shall pray for his family.I truly hope that my prayers help to comfort you and all.
 
Pepper, I am very sad to read that. Our protectors are living in a time when it seems the popular thing is to disrespect and vilify them...at least here in the US. I hope your family's loss can create some outcome that prevents future occurrences. Death of those who serve are especially heinous when it is at the hand of those not living in morals the rest of us try to practice. May your family find peace.
 
Prayers for you and you're family.
 
Pepper, I am very sad to read that. Our protectors are living in a time when it seems the popular thing is to disrespect and vilify them...at least here in the US. I hope your family's loss can create some outcome that prevents future occurrences. Death of those who serve are especially heinous when it is at the hand of those not living in morals the rest of us try to practice. May your family find peace.

I find that things change as I grow older, values, some grow stronger, somethings I have gained a certain amount of empathy towards certain things that happen, but this whole thing throws a light on sad part of our society.
 
Pep I'm so sorry that this tragedy affected your family! We live in a terrible world where people are cutting off others heads and burning people to death. Sadly there is some true evil in this world. I'm not sure how that ever gets fixed? My views on the world and where things stand were a huge factor in me deciding to not have kids. I personally don't want to raise a child in this world. Pretty sad I know. But I've seen things change quickly and I've been through some things that I couldn't handle my child seeing. As you and I discussed before I feel like the only thing that we can do is just try to be better as individuals. If we all tried to be better people and affect others lives in a positive manner it would have to have an overall positive effect on this world. I'm no smarter than anybody else I just think people don't care about their fellow man like they should. There's a lot of folks out there that could use a hand.
 
I too am sorry for your loss... Prayers sent!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom