What's new

This months finds

hawaiianhunter

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 3, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
32
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a lot of targets..couple nice items came up!!! 20160824_180908.webp20160809_143612.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 26
That's a bunch of bodacious finds on rings - jewelry - coins & others and I say congrats to you, thank you for sharing your post of finds with us & I wish you many more treasures while out dirt fishin.

Texas ED
 
Nicely done,, that glass top table sure looks familiar.
Congrats on a productive month.
Welcome to Tnet
 
Looks like you can open your own jewelry store. Nice job.
 
Really awesome find there HH. Looks like your in some happy hunting grounds and loving every minute of it! Thanks for sharing your finds.
 
That is an impressive haul!

Is that from water hunting?
 
Is that a pile of coinage at the top. If they are I'm guessing not American money? Nice Haul
 
Nice collection of goodies!

Looks like you did some hunting in the water.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom