What's new

This Newbie might not be so new!

jomines

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whitewater, Colorado
Ok, you know I really hate this part but I have been told I should do it.

My name is Jojo. I moved to colorado from utah, where I did alot of prospecting with a very outstanding group of people. Floydmann would be one. I am interested in tons of different things. I love the history of findings. And even the most simplest things were the best findings for me. I have been on many outings and campouts with other prospectors and was shown such terrific artifacts. I stopped everything about 7 years ago and now I am finally getting back into the groove with my husband. Teaching him what I know.. (which some days is very little) I hope to learn more from many of you and hope to find many things in this nice state of Colorado!!!
 
Welcome JoJo and just keep swinging, you'll find something I am sure!!! :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom