What's new

This weeks boxes.

HolyDiver

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This week's boxes.

Hey all,

Did 2 boxes of dimes, 1 box of nickels, and 4 boxes of pennies this week. Here's what I have to show:

2x Rosies
1x 1890 Injun
1x 1997 Proof Nickel
1x 2007 Proof Penny
44x Wheats
36x Canadian Pennies

2x Bahamas Pennies
1x Panama Centesimo
1x Bermuda Dime

The lower group are "S" mints.

My buddy decided to lay on top of a penny box, and I think it's the one that contained the IH penny. Although it would be nice of me to keep out the canadians, I must release them back into the wild. Sorry guys.

I also need some help with the last coin. Does the error look like a mint error or something done by someone else?

Thanks for reading.
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    11.8 KB · Views: 238
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    21 KB · Views: 233
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    11.1 KB · Views: 224
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 196
  • 5.webp
    5.webp
    83.5 KB · Views: 225
  • 6.webp
    6.webp
    96.4 KB · Views: 236
  • 7.webp
    7.webp
    87.8 KB · Views: 218
  • 8.webp
    8.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 222
Upvote 0
Re: This week's boxes.

That's a pretty good week HD. Nice find with the Indian head, but better luck next time with the wheats. Your wheat count seems pretty low =/. That last coin looks like it might be an error...but I don't know too much about error coins. HH
 
Re: This week's boxes.

Really nice finds, especially the Injun! I don't know about the wheat average because that is pretty close to mine if not better by one or two. I guess since they were boxes they weren't hand-rolled (which is what I usually get). Great work :thumbsup:
 
Re: This week's boxes.

Cute kitty cat! I gotta get me one of those. Damn allergies... Nice score on the IH! HH :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 
Re: This week's boxes.

Not a bad week at all, great job on the Indian! I also like those old King canadians as well :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom