What's new

This weeks totals

rwb83

Full Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2010
Messages
211
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Looking to buy!!!
I got a box of pennies, a box of halves and a box of dimes. The results are as follows:

25.00 box of Pennies - 23 Wheats and 566 coppers
500.00 box of Halves- skunk :'(
250.00 box of Dimes- 8 silver Rosies ;D (Not what I would call a dream box but defiantly a very respectable box, my best box yet)
 
Upvote 0
nice dime box! I just got 2 more boxes today, hope I score!!!
 
You did well on both dimes and cents. I have been getting 18 wheats avg. lately on $50 bags. And I usually get 3 to 6 silvers per $500 dime bag.
Makes up a little for the skunk.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom