Q qaela4 Bronze Member Joined Jul 24, 2014 Messages 1,380 Reaction score 1,606 Golden Thread 0 Location Keene, New Hampshire Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Quick Silver,Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 5, 2015 #1 Back to my five silver in a week spot. Closest I came today was a '64 nickel. 3 nickels and a quarter was it. I thought for a minute I had a coin purse, but no, those silver plum fairies got the last laugh today. Upvote 8
Back to my five silver in a week spot. Closest I came today was a '64 nickel. 3 nickels and a quarter was it. I thought for a minute I had a coin purse, but no, those silver plum fairies got the last laugh today.
Old Dude Gold Member Joined Feb 20, 2013 Messages 8,838 Reaction score 9,870 Golden Thread 0 Location Wayne County, Kentucky Detector(s) used Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 5, 2015 #2 That's probably an antique by now. Most pre teens wouldn't have a clue what it is lol.
H huntsman53 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2013 Messages 6,986 Reaction score 6,774 Golden Thread 0 Location East Tennessee Primary Interest: Other Jun 5, 2015 #3 At least you can now calculate your' finds! Frank
SusanMN Silver Member Joined Jun 1, 2007 Messages 4,563 Reaction score 4,098 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 5, 2015 #4 Well, I remember the days when your calculator was your status symbol. So it is treasure of a sorts.