What's new

Thought I would offer this here also

Shake-N-Bake

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
647
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
hello everyone,

I have this listed in the merchant section also but not sure how many people look at that also. I have a full roll of 1909 VDB Lincoln cents for sale. Grey sheet(dealer Price list) has them for $11.25 in G4 condition, these are Good to Very fine, mostly in Very Good condition. I would like to get $7.50 each or $375 for the roll. I might consider a trade for silver also. PM me with offer.

Also can fill want lists for Wheats for your collections, I have a few, and most of them are organized now. :laughing7:

"Christmas is coming and time to start shopping for the kids, so time to dump a few coins"

Thanks,
Jason
 
Upvote 0
Jason, you probably found all those in the ton of bank rolls you searched, right?
 
Yes, they have been found in bank rolls that i have searched.

Jason
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom