D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 24, 2016 Thread Owner #1 My pelt Mustard and Ketchups. Left the new one. How interesting they are in their differences. Oh my. Same pics. Too much eggnog? Attachments IMG_9404.webp 155.8 KB · Views: 91 IMG_9405.webp 151.1 KB · Views: 97 Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
My pelt Mustard and Ketchups. Left the new one. How interesting they are in their differences. Oh my. Same pics. Too much eggnog?
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Dec 24, 2016 #2 Cool, I like the left one. I don't think I have added a K&M to my collection yet for some reason. I get stuff so sporadically. A pelt one day, twenty nine akros another, a box set the next, and a german 2 months later.
Cool, I like the left one. I don't think I have added a K&M to my collection yet for some reason. I get stuff so sporadically. A pelt one day, twenty nine akros another, a box set the next, and a german 2 months later.