What's new

Three Little Indians

Blueblood

Full Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2013
Messages
227
Reaction score
292
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Combined two days of hunting. Notable finds: three of my favorite pennies (Indians), Odd Fellow pins, old Venus oil lamp burner, Rogers Bros spoon, Pontiac Token, filigree heart pendant, and New York Standard Watch Co. open faced pocket watch (well, what was left of it). All found most in front yard of 1900 era farm house.

IMG_5011.webpIMG_4975.webpIMG_4977.webpIMG_4979.webpIMG_4983.webpIMG_4987.webpIMG_4988.webpIMG_4997.webpIMG_4998.webpIMG_4999.webpIMG_5004.webpIMG_5005.webpIMG_5007.webpIMG_5008.webpIMG_5009.webpIMG_5010.webp IMG_5014.webpIMG_5016.webpIMG_5017.webpIMG_5019.webpIMG_5022.webpIMG_5023.webpIMG_5024.webp
 
Upvote 20
Nice job. I found one of those Pontiac tokens a couple of years ago..
 
Looks like a great site. I really like that Pontiac token/coin. That's a good hunt in my eyes.
 
Very nice variety of finds.
 
Thank you for sharing your hunt and those pictures with us
 
you crushed it, today!
 
Unique and interesting assortment of finds. I'm tired just thinking about all that digging.
 
Cool dig's man.

Great site , Neat Finds & no Silver.

I hate it when that happens.

Still cool tho.
 
Hello Blueblood. Nice finds. Ya gotta love (2) hunts like that! Good luck. C9
 
Neat variety of items. That is a great day.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom