What's new

thrift

gleaner1

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2009
Messages
4,507
Reaction score
1,039
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
If the price of something gets lower if I buy more of it, how much do I have to buy before its free? ???
 
Actually what you have to think is how much do have to buy before they start owing you.
 
gleaner1 said:
If the price of something gets lower if I buy more of it, how much do I have to buy before its free? ???
Is this a trick question?
I suspect it would be something akin to keeping beer in gleaner1's refridgerator...... :dontknow:
 
I suspect it would be something akin to keeping beer in gleaner1's refridgerator.

Theres ways around that too, bring whiskey ;D
 
Red James cash said:
I suspect it would be something akin to keeping beer in gleaner1's refridgerator.

Theres ways around that too, bring whiskey ;D

I like the way you think Red James........ :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom