What's new

Tilling the fields in northern Ohio

snake35

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2005
Messages
918
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
West Virginia
The farmers are fitting the fields now. So I am up in Lorain county Ohio. This is great arrowhead hunting grounds. Later in the summer I will shift My hunting back to eastern Kentucky. Hopefully I will have some finds worth posting pictures of in the next week.
 
Upvote 0
snake35 said:
The farmers are fitting the fields now. So I am up in Lorain county Ohio. This is great arrowhead hunting grounds. Later in the summer I will shift My hunting back to eastern Kentucky. Hopefully I will have some finds worth posting pictures of in the next week.
hey snake i,m on the other end of ohio along ohio river .i hunt eastern ky. as well good luck ohioriver hunter
 
[/quote] hey snake i,m on the other end of ohio along ohio river .i hunt eastern ky. as well good luck ohioriver hunter
[/quote]

What part of Eastern Ky (General area)?
 
Best of luck my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get that flint.

xstevenx
 
When I am in eastern Kentucky I primarily hunt in Lawrence and Johnson counties. I live in Louisa.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom