What's new

Field finds South Jersey

JerseyLowTide

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Messages
26
Reaction score
159
Golden Thread
0
Location
East TN / South NJ
Detector(s) used
AT Pro / Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been 2 years since I've been back and the weather did not cooperate at all so I was only able to hunt a few short times but it's a lot of ground to cover and the finds just keep coming. The field I found the chain cent in 2 years ago is now a huge burn pile but I still managed to pull 2 coppers nearby and one is a draped bust:) and the other is likely a king George. Heading back to TN hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!! HH
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20260106_174831825.webp
    PXL_20260106_174831825.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 170
  • PXL_20260106_174843323.webp
    PXL_20260106_174843323.webp
    994.4 KB · Views: 149
Upvote 27
It's been 2 years since I've been back and the weather did not cooperate at all so I was only able to hunt a few short times but it's a lot of ground to cover and the finds just keep coming. The field I found the chain cent in 2 years ago is now a huge burn pile but I still managed to pull 2 coppers nearby and one is a draped bust:) and the other is likely a king George. Heading back to TN hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!! HH
Nice work getting out there despite the weather. Looks like you managed some really nice finds!
 
Freakin' Sweet finds - Congratulations! :occasion14:
 
It's been 2 years since I've been back and the weather did not cooperate at all so I was only able to hunt a few short times but it's a lot of ground to cover and the finds just keep coming. The field I found the chain cent in 2 years ago is now a huge burn pile but I still managed to pull 2 coppers nearby and one is a draped bust:) and the other is likely a king George. Heading back to TN hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!! HH
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!
 
If you ever need a hand give me a shout.
Yeah for sure I was trying to get permission on a fresh field nearby but the farmer said he had planted so I guess I need to time my visits a little better. And the ground was frozen solid so I couldn't even dig and then the day I left I got a text saying they started clearing the brush behind Wawa to build a super Wawa I wanted to turn around and come back 😭
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260107-192242.webp
    Screenshot_20260107-192242.webp
    233.3 KB · Views: 48
Great finds, and thanks for the picture and info on the old tavern. Congratulations on your finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom