- Joined
- May 16, 2023
- Messages
- 7,157
- Reaction score
- 34,672
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Your response is based on false assumptions about my motivations. I have no malice toward you or the information you post. Any information I contribute is based on what I believe to be truth -- whether you see it as "misinformation" or not is entirely your perception, and has nothing to do with my intent.It is destructive behavior to enter into a discussion with contradicting misinformation that attempts to discredit others involved in a good faith discussion. It is unacceptable malice on your part. Malicious behavior seeks only one thing. That is to take value from others.
No value is added in your rebuffing either. But then there's no requirement that there should be, is there?No value is added in your comment(s).







