What's new

TINY copper pitchers...

Bunker

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
562
Reaction score
77
Golden Thread
0
Location
St. Pete, Fl
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / Etrac / T2se / Blisstool V5
Pistol Probe / Pro Pointer / VibraProbe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All,
Any idea what these were used for? Kids toys? :dontknow: I found them in a friends yard and will ask him if he remembers them, he is about 65ish and grew up in the house. Been looking but no luck so far. No writing on them that I can see. It's a shot in the dark.
Thanks in advance,
Bunker
 

Attachments

  • 27Aug12.webp
    27Aug12.webp
    97.5 KB · Views: 143
If you only had one i was thinking charm. Since you have two i wonder if this is a dollhouse accessory.
 
Upvote 0
If you only had one i was thinking charm. Since you have two i wonder if this is a dollhouse accessory.


Yes, I agree; either dollhouse or doll miniatures. Neat find, Breezie
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom