What's new

Titan Ger 1000

Menyarito

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 15, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hello Dears,

I am planning to buy the Titan GER 1000 device for gold research and I need your opinion before proceeding.

I opted for this machine because of its 45M depth.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and support
 
tn_link.gif
While you are waiting for a member(s) to reply - I searched
tn_02.gif
and found TITAN GER 1000 GOLD DETECTOR (Mar 27, 2020)...
 
The answers you received on the other forum from Steve Herschbach and others is spot on. Look up Steve online. I don't know him but have read many articles and I've come to the conclusion that he is not out to harm anyone and has an enormous amount of knowledge and experience. I'd trust his words 100%, no doubt.
 
This is the 3rd forum I have seen you post this on.
Take the advice from the replies from those other places, this thing will just suck money out of your pockets!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom