M medvick Tenderfoot Joined Jul 7, 2009 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jul 7, 2009 Thread Owner #1 I found a ring on Easter 2008 or earlier-- at Egmont Key or Ft Desoto ... Its Titanium, with no engravings, I know the size, but will not post. Anyone lose this ring? Aaron
I found a ring on Easter 2008 or earlier-- at Egmont Key or Ft Desoto ... Its Titanium, with no engravings, I know the size, but will not post. Anyone lose this ring? Aaron
West Jersey Detecting Gold Member Joined Oct 23, 2006 Messages 5,249 Reaction score 1,102 Golden Thread 1 Location Philadelphia Area 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Nokta Legend, Excalibur 1000/II (hybrid) , Teknetics T2 SE Primary Interest: Other Jul 31, 2009 #2 Well, was this it? http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,146815.msg1867112.html#msg1867112
gemee Hero Member Joined Jul 31, 2004 Messages 652 Reaction score 296 Golden Thread 0 Location California Nov 7, 2009 #3 Hoping Nathan will see this thread.