What's new

Today eagle button and 1906 coin

williedigit

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
463
Reaction score
1,335
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wilmington NC
Detector(s) used
AT PRO and WHITES SILVER EAGLE also MINELAB 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1474741583.788339.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1474741593.625184.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1474741605.497788.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1474741622.489796.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1474741638.981423.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1474741665.477974.webp I nicked it dang it slap me with a wet noodle
 
Upvote 18
Congrats. You have been digging a lot of WWI relics. I went out today with my new water machine in hopes of some gold but it was not to be. We will have to scout some colonial sites this fall.
 
Nice nickel and buttons. A good hunt
 
Fantastic finds! And nice condition despite the nick. Congrats! -Lisa & John
 
Congrats. You have been digging a lot of WWI relics. I went out today with my new water machine in hopes of some gold but it was not to be. We will have to scout some colonial sites this fall.

For sure
 
So ready for more I will let you find the coin this time haha
 
Love them old v nickels, great job
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom