What's new

Today is the 3 month anniversary with my etrac.

Gimmie The Loot

Bronze Member
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
1,246
Reaction score
45
Golden Thread
0
Location
Driftwood, TX
Detector(s) used
etrac, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been trying hard to break the 20 silver barrier before today. Had the etrac for exactly 3 months now and wanted it to end with a bang! Hunted tonight, twice on Sunday and on Friday with plenty of wheaties but no silver. The streak is over lol and the skunk streak is 4 hunts deep! Here are pictures from today's hunt. HH!!!
 

Attachments

  • 08152011-3.webp
    08152011-3.webp
    63.7 KB · Views: 162
  • 08152011.webp
    08152011.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 163
  • 08152011-2.webp
    08152011-2.webp
    26 KB · Views: 159
the bottle caps remind of me some of the parks around here! nice wheats though! I still like the earlier wheats even though they arent silver
 
Wish my digs were as good as your recently. WTG
 
filthyflyer39 said:
the bottle caps remind of me some of the parks around here! nice wheats though! I still like the earlier wheats even though they arent silver

I hear you FF. Any wheatie 30's or earlier still get me excited. Mostly because I feel the early dimes and quarters should be near but its still fun to find 80+ year old coins even if they are not silver.
 
Gimmie The Loot said:
filthyflyer39 said:
the bottle caps remind of me some of the parks around here! nice wheats though! I still like the earlier wheats even though they arent silver

I hear you FF. Any wheatie 30's or earlier still get me excited. Mostly because I feel the early dimes and quarters should be near but its still fun to find 80+ year old coins even if they are not silver.

Yeah, silvers nicer to see in the hole and gives more of a 'rush', but the wheats still give a nice rewarding feeling if they're the older ones!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom