What's new

Today should be the day!

beetle662

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
1,384
Reaction score
310
Golden Thread
0
Location
Independence, KY
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+
The temp is supposed to be up in the 40's this afternoon with sunshine nonetheless!

I have a supervisor meeting from 1400 - 1600 this afternoon, and work tonight from 2000 - 0600. But if all goes well, I will be out trying the XTerra 70 from about 1630 til close to 1800. Planning on going to an 1818 cabin site that I have had decent success at with my Ace 250. I'm anxious to see what I've missed!!!

Wish me luck and I will keep you posted!
 
If you haven't used the X-terra 70 yet, you'll like it, it's a good machine. I put on the ground all the different coins before I used mine so I could atleast learn those numbers right away. Also I run mine in number 1 factory mode most of the time! Good luck.


Chris
 
I'm with ya man.Can't wait for the sun to get up and start thawing things out.Good luck to you in your hunt today.
 
Good luck out there today. Keep up posted...Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom