What's new

Todays 4 Boxes

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's 4 Boxes

Hi all!
Didn't do too well. It's about time to hit another good run.
4 boxes gave up:
(1) 1967
and another 1974d ddo! Amazing how I've been looking for these several years, yet only find my first two in consecutive weeks.
I also got $75 in pennies and $1000 in dimes. Will let you know how I do with these later.
HH
Gilbert
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 4 Boxes

enamel it comes in waves and you and I both are due. Your good run was not too long ago mine is fading in the distance.

Golden Silver
 
Re: Today's 4 Boxes

I like finding those ddo's. At least you feel that even if your box wasn't that great you still made a nice find by getting an error coin. Those are a lot harder to find than silver coins too. It took me quite some time to find my first one, then they just started pouring in! I've sold about 20 of them and now I'm building up the collection again. I think I'm back up to about 18 or so. My average is about (1) 74d ddo per $5,000 coin searched.
 

Attachments

  • DSC01785.webp
    DSC01785.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 177
  • DSC01785.webp
    DSC01785.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 174

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom