What's new

todays 4 brinks boxes

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
today's 4 brinks boxes

were all skunks.......oh well i have had about a 2 month run of good boxes from brinks, guess it is time for some skunks
 
Upvote 0
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

silvercop said:
were all skunks.......oh well i have had about a 2 month run of good boxes from brinks, guess it is time for some skunks

I don't do boxes, just hand rolled. Maybe you should try a road trip if you haven't already cleaned out all of the banks.
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

silvercop said:
were all skunks.......oh well i have had about a 2 month run of good boxes from brinks, guess it is time for some skunks
SC,
I did worse than you. I quit CRH for a while. Yesterday the weather broke and it hit the 50's which is warm for this time of year. So in the early evening I went for a jog in the park. It felt good to be outside instead of on a treadmill.
Anyway as I'm finishing up I come upon a skunk,who sprayed me big time. PU!!!!
My wife had to get me a dozen cans of tomato juice for a tomato bath.
I'll take one of your 20 box skunks anytime.
HH
Rich
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

LOL!!!! Rich that is the worst thing I've read all day!!! I feel so bad for you!! One of my dogs got sprayed once, and OMG its enough to make you sick!! I guess that puts the whole "skunk" box thing into perspective!

KEverett
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

rich you make me laugh :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: ;D ;D ;D ;D
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

;D ;D ;D ;D :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: - Too bad SC about the skunk and toooooo bad Rich. I caught one last summer in a trap and had to deal with it....

Maine_Jim
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

Sorry to hear SC. Was thinking about jumping on the Brinks bandwagon. From others I know in my area, they have been hot lately. Just dont feel like opening another bank account. I am going to ride my vein as long as I can, then probably take a break from the rat race.

Rich, you gotta stay away from those cats with the white stripe.
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

Sorry to hear that

DW
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

Well, here in the East skunks are all over the place this time of year!!! HAHAHAAHHAAHA :headbang: :headbang:
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

we gotta lot here too. neighbor shot a rabid one a few months ago that attacked his dog in broad daylight. i smell tham most mornings when leaving for work. there's a farm and woods right across the street from me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom