HolyDiver Bronze Member Joined Oct 11, 2008 Messages 1,143 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location PA Detector(s) used ACE 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 27, 2009 #1 Today's Boxes 1 Box of Dimes and 3 Boxes of Pennies. 3 Rosies 40 Wheats 6 Canadian A little sparse for my liking, but I'll take it. Upvote 0
Today's Boxes 1 Box of Dimes and 3 Boxes of Pennies. 3 Rosies 40 Wheats 6 Canadian A little sparse for my liking, but I'll take it.
Goes4ever Silver Member Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 4,949 Reaction score 2,326 Golden Thread 0 Location NorthWest Ohio Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 27, 2009 #2 Re: Today's Boxes not too bad, good wheat count, I got about 200 Canadians in my 2 penny boxes today, man I hate them things
Re: Today's Boxes not too bad, good wheat count, I got about 200 Canadians in my 2 penny boxes today, man I hate them things
HolyDiver Bronze Member Joined Oct 11, 2008 Messages 1,143 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location PA Detector(s) used ACE 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 27, 2009 Thread Owner #3 Re: Today's Boxes Goes4ever said: not too bad, good wheat count, I got about 200 Canadians in my 2 penny boxes today, man I hate them things Click to expand... I feel the same way. I was getting so many that I bought some folders to put them in. I also forgot to mention that I finally got my first log cabin penny. FINALLY
Re: Today's Boxes Goes4ever said: not too bad, good wheat count, I got about 200 Canadians in my 2 penny boxes today, man I hate them things Click to expand... I feel the same way. I was getting so many that I bought some folders to put them in. I also forgot to mention that I finally got my first log cabin penny. FINALLY
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 May 27, 2009 #4 Re: Today's Boxes