Todays Coin Findings

USTiger

Apr 30, 2006
Vancouver - WA
Detector(s) used
Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out again today and took a walk with my Daughter .. 100 % she is my lucky charm.

totaly we walket for 1½ hour, and the findings were.

2005 D - LINCOLN CENTS, MEMORIAL
2006 D - LINCOLN CENTS, MEMORIAL
2004 D - LINCOLN CENTS, MEMORIAL
1999 D - LINCOLN CENTS, MEMORIAL
1994 D - LINCOLN CENTS, MEMORIAL

and

1999 D - ROOSEVELT DIME

i allso found a Key with the Writing "Axxess+" i have no idear what it is for ..

so all in all a good hunt and still no use of a MD. imagen what i will find when i take the MD with me out.

well no coins i dident have in my collection so all go in my Daughters Piggy Bank. she made 15 Cents by sleeping lol ..

Well tomorrow i will go out again, and who knows what that will bring.

USTiger

Upvote 0

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am looking foward to the time my kids are old enough to tag along. :) Good hunting. :)

OP
OP
USTiger

USTiger

Apr 30, 2006
Vancouver - WA
Detector(s) used
Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mighty AP said:
Tiger, are you still overseas or did you make it across the pond? If you are finding all those coins without a detector, think what you will find with one! ;D

M8 i am here in the states now .. so yes i made it over the pond.

birdman said:
I am looking foward to the time my kids are old enough to tag along. :) Good hunting. :)

My daughter is 5 months old so she tags along in her stroler .. just enjoying her dad pushing her around like a slave serving a princess .. hehe

USTiger

A

Angela (Australia)

Well now, that sounds very cute Dad, taking your 5 month old daughter out on your field trips! Used to take my daughter along too when she was younger, (she's now 19 and engaged to be married!)! But my 15 year old son loves it! He also whips out my detector when he can't find his arrows after losing them in the bush. So it has it's 'other' uses too! Nice finds Tiger! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread