What's new

Today's Coinstar Reject Tray Bounty!

Terry Soloman

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
21,754
Reaction score
35,418
Golden Thread
1
Location
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Better than a kick in the huevos! :skullflag:
 

Attachments

  • coinstr121317.webp
    coinstr121317.webp
    847.6 KB · Views: 307
Good for you Terry,,
I don't think they have Coinstars in Pennsylvania, lol
 
Thats way better than my C S finds today of nothing!

I Love the old carwash token the most! Way cool !!!
 
...I don't think they have Coinstars in Pennsylvania, lol
metal_detector.gif
Got a bunch of them in PA. Giant Food, Weis Markets (just got rid of them and moving to their own brand, etc.) and others. You have to look for the puppies - some are pushed in the corner.
 
Nice haul on that one. I’ve never found the first cent in the ones around hear.
 
My total Coinstar haul for 2107.........0.14..........(sigh)
Nice pick up, Terry!
 
Ha that's great.

I've used coin star several times... if it rejects anything I get offended and take it home.

I'm ASTOUNDED anyone leaves stuff in the reject bin...so, what if the wife ends up putting it in the cup above the washing machine...over and over again
 
Nice variety! I've been pretty happy scoring new foreign coins out of the Coin Star machines. And of course the silver ones are a big plus! Congrats! :occasion14:
 
I need to stop at Walmart on the way home!
 
Great idea Terry

We have them in the UK and accasionly you will find an old coin left behind,
But normally it's a Euro coin.

Maybe one day Euro's will become collectable. LoL
 
Nice haul Terry. Tis the season for people to cash in their coins. Is that 1995 bird quarter a Canadian coin? Never seen it before.

Like Goldwater, I just don't get how those get left behind.
 
Excellent score....my local coinstar machine has been running dry here lately, but it's the thrill of the hunt that keeps me coming back and swinging a dirt stick under less than optimal weather conditions :laughing7:
 
Nice finds! :occasion14: With the cold here and ground freezing up :BangHead:, we will all be checking the Coin Star machines, parking lots and vending machines on a regular basis. :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom