Checked 6 machines today. Oldest coins 1930 Wheatback Penny, 1938 Wheatback Penny, 1976 Nickle new Dimes newer Canadian Dime.
Nice... I'm in the middle of a coinstar draught..people are wising up and checking the reject bins....my best lately was a 1918 wheatback...Checked 6 machines today. Oldest coins 1930 Wheatback Penny, 1938 Wheatback Penny, 1976 Nickle new Dimes newer Canadian Dime.

Nice... I'm in the middle of a coinstar draught..people are wising up and checking the reject bins....my best lately was a 1918 wheatback...
Hmmm....I do like a good pewter and lead craft beer....Crusty the Clown would declare that it's "99 percent safe!"A coinstar draught ?? is that like a small current of air coming from the machine when you are fiddling with it to get Granny's misplaced old coins ?....
Or maybe it is a new style of craft beer,, brewed in a machine in a supermarket entrance, with subtle but intriguing hints of pewter and lead ??
![]()