T time machine Full Member Joined Dec 23, 2011 Messages 173 Reaction score 338 Golden Thread 0 Location upstate ny Detector(s) used Whites dfx Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 27, 2016 #1 today's finds Sort of a mix bag of finds today. A thimble, buttons, jews harp and a broken handle I think in the shape of a swan. As always thanks for looking. TM Attachments DSCN2842.webp 991.3 KB · Views: 125 DSCN2843.webp 1.1 MB · Views: 113 Upvote 6
today's finds Sort of a mix bag of finds today. A thimble, buttons, jews harp and a broken handle I think in the shape of a swan. As always thanks for looking. TM
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 27, 2016 #2 Nice finds congrats
T Texas Ed Bronze Member Joined Feb 5, 2016 Messages 1,125 Reaction score 580 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Gulf Coast Detector(s) used AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 27, 2016 #3 Thought I have already seen this post before - anyway congrats on your relics finds and thanks for posting your pictures and story for us to view & I wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing. Texas ED
Thought I have already seen this post before - anyway congrats on your relics finds and thanks for posting your pictures and story for us to view & I wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing. Texas ED
T time machine Full Member Joined Dec 23, 2011 Messages 173 Reaction score 338 Golden Thread 0 Location upstate ny Detector(s) used Whites dfx Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 27, 2016 Thread Owner #4 I'M sorry something happen on my end and three threads were sent out.
T Texas Ed Bronze Member Joined Feb 5, 2016 Messages 1,125 Reaction score 580 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Gulf Coast Detector(s) used AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 27, 2016 #5 I know just kidding with you & thanks again. Texas ED
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 27, 2016 #6 Cool finds,, Congrats