What's new

Today's finds..

park pirate

Gold Member
Joined
May 16, 2013
Messages
8,260
Reaction score
7,644
Golden Thread
0
Location
City of Rensselaer (upstate NY)
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been skunk city lately my fav park is drying up but I did nail some Keepers today finally my finds for today are 1944 merc and six wheats and a Flattened thimble .. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1478641770.614931.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1478641784.269065.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1478641800.343244.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1478641813.936234.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1478641825.940859.webp
 
Upvote 48
Congrats on the Super finds! :headbang:
 
Congratulations on the nice finds! :occasion14:
 
Great group of finds!
 
Sorry to hear about the slim pickings lately PP, I know the feeling. I'm glad to see that you pulled some keepers today. Congrats on those finds. :occasion14: Silver is always a great site in the plug.
 
That is an o.k.hunt in my book.
 
Awesome Man! I only found .22 cents in clad coin...
:occasion14:

HH

Hockey_Detectorist
 
I only find clad in the parks that I detect, merc or wheat would be nice on occasion.

Good on ya for a fun day
 
Nice finds my friend! I emailed Ed- would love to spend the day Saturday out with you guys!

-- Jeff --
 
What a beauty! Congrats. -Lisa & John
 
Looks like some nice finds! Congrats on the silver Merc !!! HH
 
Sweet silver Merc, thimble, and wheats! Congrats!
At lest you're getting out detecting, I haven't managed much of that lately.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom