What's new

Todays Foreign Coin surprise !

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2011
Messages
3,983
Reaction score
2,246
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hit the smashed can mine site again today, flu bug is abated thank goodness ! This coin read just like a nickel at 14 on conductive Etrac.

6_27_2015 HK sup frnt.webp 6_27_2015 HK sup obv.webp

Its the size of a quarter, nice surprise foreign coin ! Total take was 13 quarters, 10 dimes, 3 nickels , 15 cents (1 wheat, 1 Canadian), 1 key-chain laser pointer, and 1 key.

Hope you all had a good hunt today :metaldetector: :treasurechest:
 
Upvote 20
It only hit like a nickel because it was Made in Hong Kong! :laughing7:

Just funnin' with ya -- nice find, sharp details, and one I have not seen posted here before in all the years I have been here....nice find! :thumbsup:
 
Nice coin find
 
that's pretty cool, ya don't see too many of those posted

cool find!
 
Not bad, just seen your coin for five bucks on E-Bay, not that I would run out and sell it if I had found it. Just always interesting to me the coin values and token values.
Nice finds.
 
Very nice! Great detail on it.
Glad you've beat the bug, not fun being down when your supposed to be out...detecting!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom