What's new

todays penny box produced my first indian!!!!

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
todays penny box was awesome ;D 19 rolls had wheats, and one of those rolls had a 1907 indian! also got 20 wheats, oldest today was a 1927

my goal for pennies this year is 1,000 wheats and one indian,well I got my indian, and have 99 wheats so far, this year

also did one dime box and I got one 1964 silver

2-12-09.jpg

firstwildindian.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Awesom job bro!!!!!!!
 
Love the injun, wtg G4e :thumbsup:
 
Nice IH, I still need to get my first.
 
That injun looks to be in great shape. I've never found one CRH. Congrats.

FL Junkman
 
I don't mean to complane...... :protest: But......

Everytime someone posts a pict of their wheat penny finds they show the backs of the coins........ :icon_scratch:

The dates are on the front of the coins....... ? :dontknow:

It's not just you, Everyone does it including me. It would be nice to see the dates.

If they are wheaties than they should have an image of Lincoln and a date between 1909 and 1958..........

Thanks for posting the photo's.

Congratulations on the Injun.

Mojo
 
coinmojo said:
I don't mean to complane...... :protest: But......

Everytime someone posts a pict of their wheat penny finds they show the backs of the coins........ :icon_scratch:

The dates are on the front of the coins....... ? :dontknow:

It's not just you, Everyone does it including me. It would be nice to see the dates.

If they are wheaties than they should have an image of Lincoln and a date between 1909 and 1958..........

Thanks for posting the photo's.

Congratulations on the Injun.

Mojo
I told ya the oldest was 1927.....lol
next oldest was 1929, then rest were all 40-50's
 
Not only an Indian Head but a nice looking one at that. The 2 I've found were in rough shape.
 
sooooo jealous of that Indian! Beautiful find :icon_sunny:
 
Indians are harder ot find than Walkers. COngrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom