What's new

Todays penny box

ronbo22

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2008
Messages
410
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Today's penny box

After my fathers day spuprise I went and got a new $25 box. It looks like 7-8 wheats is going to be my average per box. The other downside was there were no oldies in this one. What is the average per $25 box that most of you get?

Todays harvest of wheats:1940,1940D(2),1946D,1951,1957D,1958,1958D

Canucks: 1978,1999
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's penny box

I fall in that range. So where do you hail from?
 
Re: Today's penny box

that seems a little low for my area, i average about 15-20 a box in the new york region
 
Re: Today's penny box

Averaging around 10-12 wheats per $25 here in IN.
 
Re: Today's penny box

I average 10 per box in Ca.
 
Re: Today's penny box

enamel7 said:
I fall in that range. So where do you hail from?

Southern Illinois, about 70 miles east of St Louis.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom