What's new

Token help please

nufced

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
The token is brass I believe, I do not have it in front of me at the moment

It is a circle about the size of a penny

One side reads five cents good for in trade

The other side reads Y.O.E. 78
619

Thank you
 
nufced said:
The token is brass I believe, I do not have it in front of me at the moment

It is a circle about the size of a penny

One side reads five cents good for in trade

The other side reads Y.O.E. 78
619

Thank you

Sorry can't help but welcome to Tnet & the best IDing forum in the world. If you don't get a full ID here, you may as well give up :headbang:
 
Upvote 0
Thank you!!! Fun site.

CRUSADER said:
nufced said:
The token is brass I believe, I do not have it in front of me at the moment

It is a circle about the size of a penny

One side reads five cents good for in trade

The other side reads Y.O.E. 78
619

Thank you

Sorry can't help but welcome to Tnet & the best IDing forum in the world. If you don't get a full ID here, you may as well give up :headbang:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom