What's new

Token kind of day

46Wheat

Silver Member
Joined
May 23, 2014
Messages
3,651
Reaction score
3,357
Golden Thread
1
Location
Upstate NY
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil /
Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out yesterday to a new permission . Was a token kind of day . With 3 tokens from a local skating rink that has been in business from the 1970s and an aluminum token with a bridge on it that I cant make out all the way . A cold cream jar lid and some other odds and ends . 3 flattened pennies, a wheat , and a buffalo . No silver but some interesting goodies
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20150917_104800.webp
    ForumRunner_20150917_104800.webp
    21.5 KB · Views: 110
  • ForumRunner_20150917_104910.webp
    ForumRunner_20150917_104910.webp
    69.2 KB · Views: 116
  • ForumRunner_20150917_105001.webp
    ForumRunner_20150917_105001.webp
    71.2 KB · Views: 110
  • ForumRunner_20150917_105023.webp
    ForumRunner_20150917_105023.webp
    54.3 KB · Views: 113
  • ForumRunner_20150917_105505.webp
    ForumRunner_20150917_105505.webp
    53.9 KB · Views: 104
  • ForumRunner_20150917_105655.webp
    ForumRunner_20150917_105655.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 91
  • ForumRunner_20150917_105722.webp
    ForumRunner_20150917_105722.webp
    65.3 KB · Views: 110
  • ForumRunner_20150917_105742.webp
    ForumRunner_20150917_105742.webp
    78.6 KB · Views: 109
Upvote 20
Nice Hunt! I really like the tokens!!!
 
Cool digs, I think I have the same old radio adornment that's in your pic
 
goldengate-rr.webp Found a picture online of what the railroad token looked like new . Now that I know how cool it looks hopefully I can get it cleaned up
 
Last edited:
WHEAT GOT SOME NICE FINDS THERE . THE RADIO STATION DIAL COVER FROM AN OLD BATTERY RADIO IS NEAT ...
 
Tokens are cool,,
You can't be too far from the railroad tracks with all those flattened pennies,, lol
Nice hunt
 
Tokens are cool,,
You can't be too far from the railroad tracks with all those flattened pennies,, lol
Nice hunt

The funny thing is the closest railroad tracks are 20 miles in any direction
 
WHEAT GOT SOME NICE FINDS THERE . THE RADIO STATION DIAL COVER FROM AN OLD BATTERY RADIO IS NEAT ...

You and Loco both mentioned about the radio piece . I take it that is the fancy scroll piece with the square hole in the middle ?
 
Good group of finds, I really like that Skyrover face plate as well.
 
gotta love the old tokens!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom