What's new

✅ SOLVED Token?

rick67

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2014
Messages
1,624
Reaction score
1,736
Golden Thread
0
Location
Smithtown NY
Detector(s) used
XP, Whites, Garrett,
Lesche, T-Rex, RTG.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IMG_9718.jpeg
IMG_9717.jpeg
I’m not home to look closer. Is it standing out to anyone what it is. Think I see Asian in it.
IMG_9717.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Well thank you Don. That was probably the fastest ID I’ve got.
 
Upvote 1
It's hard to tell size by your photo. It will depend on diameter, but, it could be a Republic general issue 10 cash, or, a Hunan Republic 20 cash.
 
Upvote 1
It's hard to tell size by your photo. It will depend on diameter, but, it could be a Republic general issue 10 cash, or, a Hunan Republic 20 cash.
Just cleaned a little. Don got it.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9719.webp
    IMG_9719.webp
    495.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_9720.webp
    IMG_9720.webp
    860.4 KB · Views: 48
Upvote 1

Similar threads

Replies
14
Views
899
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Age of this token?
Replies
6
Views
1K
Replies
12
Views
1K

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom