sandchip Silver Member Joined Oct 29, 2010 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 6,934 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 1, 2018 #21 Hellacious score! I wouldn't mind seeing more pictures of that 3 center.
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 1, 2018 #22 Wow I don't even own a 3 center Silver or Clad. I got lot's of Clad & International Coins in the past 6+ months but no Silver? Guess I need to get out more. 'From Coin Star & Under Them.'
Wow I don't even own a 3 center Silver or Clad. I got lot's of Clad & International Coins in the past 6+ months but no Silver? Guess I need to get out more. 'From Coin Star & Under Them.'