What's new

Torrid temps here are finally history ( for now, anyway)...silver at low tide today

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi:hello:,

All these wonderful treasures:treasurechest: being found and posted kept me in "detecting mode" even though I refused to venture out in 90+ * temps these past couple of weeks.

All I could do was dream of detecting as I vicariously visited the beaches via the terrific posts on this forum.:hello2:

Couldn't wait to get out to the beach....was tired of making ice cream sandwiches to stay cool8-).

Finally got out this morning for a short hunt; dropped Hank off at a near-by golf course and headed for low tide.:thumbsup:


Gold continues to elude me, but I did recover a very ornate "blingy" silver ring. It's one of the more decorative silver rings I have found lately.

Here's some pics...thanks again for looking at my finds, and keep those treasures comin'!:hello2:

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • DSCF2507.webp
    DSCF2507.webp
    27.9 KB · Views: 131
  • DSCF2513.webp
    DSCF2513.webp
    67.7 KB · Views: 138
  • DSCF2515.webp
    DSCF2515.webp
    70.1 KB · Views: 152
  • DSCF2518.webp
    DSCF2518.webp
    58.2 KB · Views: 130
  • DSCF2506.webp
    DSCF2506.webp
    41.3 KB · Views: 136
Upvote 0
Hi Lorraine! :occasion14: That ring is a beauty! wtg
 
Hi Bob,

Yes, it was good to get out and into the mud.

Hope you are doing well in the hunt..might see you there over the weekend.

Was going to take a ride to your "neck of the woods" today, but looks like rain; will wait it out.

Please tell Don I said "hello"

Lorraine
Other than a couple of siver dimes I haven't been getting much lately. I will be camping with my nephew and his kids this week end, so the beach is all yours, although brother Don will probably be there. If it's hot, do what I do. Hunt for an hour or two at sunrise, and when it starts getting hot jump in and take a swim.
Happy hunting, and hope to see you soon.
Bob
 
That is too funny, but guess what, I test everything!!! Need the practice right? Ray
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom