What's new

Total Finds Part 2

goldencoin

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
5,669
Reaction score
452
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heres some more finds which are much better, Sorry about the pic, Heres some of the things in there:
WWII Button
10ish silver rings
2 watches
1939 tootsie toy car
Toy Indian(better pic to the left)
Diamond/Gold Pendent
Crystal Penent
Old White Earing(by Rings)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2587.webp
    IMG_2587.webp
    64 KB · Views: 383
Upvote 0
Very nice! :D Have you had any of that appraised? What karat is any of the gold you found?
I have that same pinewood derby medal! (the blue one) Mine has a ribbon on it. I won it for best looking pinewood car in cub scouts...the year before I got first place with practically no competition...the year before I came in like last place... :)
 
Say, I like your Indian chief there... is that him in your avatar picture?
 
To answer your questions:

None of it has been apraised
I Don't know the karate of the gold, beside the watch us only gold plated :(
And yes the indian toy is in the pic under my name
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom