What's new

Toys from the 50s

USERNAME IS VALID

Full Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2016
Messages
220
Reaction score
410
Golden Thread
0
Location
Norcal
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II
XP DEUS
TESORO VAQUERO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The creek behind the school dried up, I found a few toys from the 40s and 50s.

Cast .45
1948 Cadillac
1957 Matchbox Van
???? Trailer
1958 Wells Fargo Badge.


FullSizeRender.webp
 
Upvote 26
Is the caddy a Tootsietoy? I enjoy old toys like that.
 
That was the first thing I thought when I looked at the 48 Cadillac? ? TOOTSIE, ,
That "45" in the hands of a kid today, boy oh boy.
Congrats on a fun hunt.
 
That was the first thing I thought when I looked at the 48 Cadillac? ? TOOTSIE, ,
That "45" in the hands of a kid today, boy oh boy.
Congrats on a fun hunt.



Thanks, I thought that was really cool, I thought it was real at first and tried to hide it in my pocket across the school yard. After I got home I wire brushed it and hosed it off. Man, if a kid brought that to school today he'd end up in prison in this state. It is actual size and weight.
 
Spectacular toy finds and congrats to you - wonder what toy was pulling the orange trailer - thanks for sharing your post with us & I wish you many more treasures while out dirt fishin.

Texas ED
 
Those are some great old toys from years past. ( Actually the toys brought back memories for me ! ). That in itself was a great hunt in my book.
 
I like the Midgetoy... that's one sweet old ride.

Well played sir!
 
Nice finds. Love old toys! Found a midet toy just like yours but in rougher shape
0825161905.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom